25 February - 3 March 2013 | Paris, France
Organizer: INJEP (National Agency) French National Agency of Youth in Action Programme with SALTO SEE & EECA Resource Centres - selecting applicants from both regions (SALTO) Sending National Agencies, selecting and financing travel costs (National Agency)
For 24 participants from EASTERN EUROPE AND CAUCASUS, SOUTH-EAST EUROPE, and YOUTH IN ACTION PROGRAMME COUNTRIES
Recommended for Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Project managers
Working language(s): French
This TC will foster the use of the thematic of a critical, democratic and European Citizenship in international youth work; in doing so, it will support youth workers in the implementation of Youth projects with a European Citizenship dimension.
- DIFFERENT DEADLINES TO APPLY if you need a visa to come in France !!!!
- APPLICATION FORMS TO BE FILLED IN FRENCH !!
- UNIQUE WORKING LANGUAGE IS FRENCH, NO TRANSLATION AVAILABLE
* Candidates citizens (nationality) of YiA Programme Countries and South-East Europe region Countries should apply on line (see below) by 21.01.2013
* Candidates citizens (nationality) from Eastern Europe and Caucasus region countries should apply on line by the 14.01.2013
This training course on European Citizenship in French is proposed by the French National Agency of YiA Programme, and will follow the same curriculum than the EC TCs in English, developped by a pool of trainers, in the frame of the Youth Partnership between European Commission and Youth and Sport Directorate of Council of Europe, translated in French by the French National Agency. The team of French speaking trainers will be intercultural (one Italian, one Catalan)
Aim of the training course:
The training course on European Citizenship aims to support the professional development of youth workers and youth leaders by extending their critical understanding of European Citizenship, exploring and experiencing its potential and by enabling them to recognise and integrate European Citizenship in their youth work.
The training course puts into practice priority 1 (European Citizenship) of the Youth in Action programme, by aiming:
• To critically explore the meaning, relevance and implications of European citizenship in youth work in all its dimensions;
• To promote and facilitate the active use of programmes and structures in support of youth work on European Citizenship, including Youth in Action;
• To experiment and explore the potential of European Citizenship for active democratic change in society;
• To associate the participants with the current discourse on European Citizenship (its concepts, formal meanings and expressions)
• To exemplify the connection between European Citizenship, Human Rights, Democracy and ICL and the underlying values.
Further information on the content of the European Citizenship training courses can be found on the European Citizenship website at
- Hosting (accomodation and food) and programme costs are covered by French National Agency
- Travel costs of the pax from Programme countries can be covered by the sending National Agency (before applying, please check near your NA if they accept to cover these costs)
- Travel and visa costs for pax from EECA region and travel costs for pax from SEE region will be covered by the French National Agency.
Application deadline: 2013-01-21
Date of selection: 2013-01-29
How to apply:
Description of application procedure for Hungarian applicants (please read it before applying):
Note: Hungarian applicants are expected to apply on a Hungarian and on a French application form, too.
Hungarian application form:
Application form in French:
For any questions or more information please contact:
NCSSZI - Fiatalok Lendületben Programiroda
NIFSP - Youth in Action Program Office
1134 Budapest, Tüzér utca 33-35.
Honlap: www.mobilitas.hu ; www.eurodesk.hu